Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's about time...

FOR A NEW POST!

Here's an update
:) Some of the things that have happened since my last post.....

Our friends Jason and Amanda Got married!....




 Then we did!!! :)!!!!
I have an incredible husband.
What an amazing blessing from God.






John Michael gives me Love that I do not deserve. He is thoughtful, unselfish, and so much more...
 He goes out of his way to bless me.. and his love challenges me and spurs me on. 
He is a great leader and such a servant. I am so thankful that he fears God and really loves me as Christ loves the church.

JM's love is showing me and helping me understanding more and more Gods character, and just how much God loves me.

We have been learning so much from each other, growing together, changing together. It is so fun to do life with your best friend.








Here is a pic of some of the wonderful ladies in my life that I adore. They are dear friends and I thank them for being apart of our wedding and all their work helping us! We love you!


This is some of my new family. :) they are absolutely amazing. I am so Honored to be a Hall.



Here are my wonderful parents, brother, and soon to be sister in law! The Storks!!! :)



Then After our wedding...

A few more friends got married!
Jacob & Sasha
Cole & Dayna
We also have my brother's wedding and JM's sister's wedding this summer!!! :)

then... we found out five couples that are dear friends of ours are having babies!!!!! One of them is having twins! SO EXCITED!!!!!!! :) I can't wait to meet the little ones. It is so amazing that our friends will have children so soon! Wow does time fly!






No comments:

Post a Comment